The following are some of the frequent questions about Brewery 33 Hocking Hills:
- Question: Where are you located?
- Answer: We are located adjacent to US Route 33 (State Route 664 South Exit) on the north side of Logan, Ohio. Please see the map located on the right side of this page for specific location information.
Distances to adjacent cities and attractions:
- Lake Logan State Park: 1 mile
- Hocking Hills State Park: 10 miles
- Lancaster, Ohio: 18 miles
- Athens, Ohio : 27 miles
- Columbus, Ohio: 49 miles
- Question: What will be your hours of operation?
- Answer: Please continue to watch this website or our Facebook page for specific hours of operation. Our current hours of operation are shown on the right side of this page.
- Question: What kinds of beer will be on tap?
- Answer: Brewery 33 will specialize in in-house, craft beers. We will be brewing lagers, ales, porters and stouts. Eventually, we will also have wines, ciders, meads and non-alcoholic root beer and ginger ale.
- Question: Will you serve food?
- Answer: We will not be serving food, but we will be offering light snacks. We will be featuring snacks made in Ohio.
We will also have food trucks on Fridays and Saturdays. Please click on the following link for the Food Truck Schedule.
- Question: Will you have food trucks?
- Answer: We plan to have food trucks on Fridays and Saturdays. Please click on the following link for the Food Truck Schedule.
- Question: Will you have a patio?
- Answer: We have a new shaded front patio. We will soon have a large shaded back patio area.
- Question: Will you have music or entertainment?
- Answer: We will have music and entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. Please click on the following link for our Food Truck and Music Schedule.
- Question: Will you have merchandise for sale?
- Answer: Yes. Merchandise featuring the Brewery 33 Hocking Hills theme will be available.
- Question: Are pets allowed in Brewery 33?
- Answer: No, pets are not permitted in Brewery 33. However, service animals are certainly welcomed. We are pet friendly on our outdoor patio.
- Question: Are kids allowed in Brewery 33?
- Answer: Yes, kids are welcomed in Brewery 33.