The following are some of the frequent questions about Brewery 33 Hocking Hills:
- Question: Where are you located?
- Answer: We are located adjacent to US Route 33 (State Route 664 South Exit) on the north side of Logan, Ohio. Please see the map located on the right side of this page for specific location information.
Distances to adjacent cities and attractions:
- Lake Logan State Park: 1 mile
- Hocking Hills State Park: 10 miles
- Lancaster, Ohio: 18 miles
- Athens, Ohio : 27 miles
- Columbus, Ohio: 49 miles
- Question: What are your hours of operation?
- Answer: Please continue to watch this website or our Facebook page for specific hours of operation. Our current hours of operation are shown on the right side of this page.
- Question: What kinds of beer are on tap?
- Answer: Brewery 33 specializes in in-house, craft beers. We brew lagers, ales, porters and stouts. We also have non-alcoholic root beer and ginger ale. Eventually, we will also have wines, ciders and meads.
- Question: Do you serve food?
- Answer: We do not serve food, but do offer light snacks. We feature snacks made in Ohio. Also, local menus are available; or bring in your own food!
We also have food trucks on Fridays and Saturdays during the spring, summer and fall.. Please click on the following link for the Food Truck Schedule.
- Question: Do you have food trucks?
- Answer: We have food trucks on Fridays and Saturdays. Please click on the following link for the Food Truck Schedule.
- Question: Do you have a patio?
- Answer: We have a shaded front patio. We will soon have a large shaded back patio area.
- Question: Do you have music or entertainment?
- Answer: We have music and entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays. Please click on the following link for our Food Truck and Music Schedule.
- Question: Do you have merchandise for sale?
- Answer: Yes. Merchandise featuring the Brewery 33 Hocking Hills theme is available.
- Question: Are pets allowed in Brewery 33?
- Answer: Yes, pets on a leash are allowed indoors and outdoors at Brewery 33. We provide a water bowl and snacks.
- Question: Are kids allowed in Brewery 33?
- Answer: Yes, kids are welcomed in Brewery 33.